Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As a full stack developer you will be a critical and key member of the core team with following responsibilities.
- Writing code using modern cloud native architectures
- Code unit and integration tests
- Coding for scalability
- Optimize for speed
- Work on integrating Avrio platform with third party systems using REST/SOAP API.
- Adhere to best practices and make improvement to best practices
- Collaborate with other team members to contribute to functional and technical designs
- Benchmark different solutions where necessary.
- Ability to quickly narrow down problems and devise effective solutions.
Characteristics we look for:
- 3+ years of experience in JAVA and related technologies like Hibernate, HK2, Jersey.
- Must have experience with data binding technologies like Jackson.
- Must have experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases.
- Good experience and understanding of AWS platform.
- Good understanding of Regular Expressions
- Experience in modern web technologies - HTML5, CSS3, LESS, SASS is a plus
- Experience in AngularJS. Knowledge and exposure to other frameworks is a plus
- Experience in developing integration APIs is a plus
- Experience with Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark is a plus
- Keeping things simple and adhering to best practices
- Excited to establish code coverage.
- Ability to work using Agile methodology.
- Deep passion for the work you do.
- Curiosity and Eagerness to learn
- Someone who can be flexible and flow with changing needs of startups.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent.
Srinath Narasimhan is the hiring manager for this position.
In addition to your resume, please include your linkedIn, github, portfolio, personal brand site or other relevant materials
We look forward to hearing from you!