What We Need
We are looking to hire a motivated Business Development Representative in a telesales role to work with our Enterprise Sales Team. As a BDR, you are responsible for contacting business prospects who have responded to marketing awareness campaigns and/or from targeted lists. You will introduce our product, provide relevant details, answer questions, and help prospects move into an evaluation cycle of Avrio AI.
What We're Asking of You
You will be tenacious, have a knack for adapting to a conversation as it progresses, and a real passion for results: you gain great satisfaction from converting prospects into qualified leads. We expect you to have stellar communication skills with the ability to ask good selling questions that lead prospects to act upon their initial interest in Avrio AI.
- Generate qualified sales leads through outbound calling campaigns
- Development of opportunities and/or progress leads within assigned accounts.
- Utilize Avrio's BDR process to find opportunities, communicate technical applications and identify potential product modifications to meet the customer's needs
- Maintain detailed account profiles in our Hubspot CRM application including activities, reports, and update management on account status and business opportunities
- Maintain knowledge, awareness of competing products and programs and communicate information learned with product management
- Meet quarterly strategic objectives aimed at growing revenue in targeted accounts
What You'll Need
- 1+ years of business-to-business sales experience
- Excellent relationship building and strong sense of curiosity
- Demonstrate an ability to extract information and business requirement from prospects
- Self-motivated and organized
- Produces a high level of daily outbound calling activity
- Ability to quickly understand and demonstrate technology and Avrio AI's unique value proposition
Avrio was founded on the idea that the hiring process was broken both for recruiters and job seekers. Recruiters are being inundated with resumes, an endless number of introductory emails and phone screenings. In turn job seekers struggle to connect with talent teams, finding that their online applications are rarely returned or acknowledged.
At Avrio AI our mission is to use the power of Artificial Intelligence to unlock human potential. We believe in supporting Talent Acquisition professionals with tools that decrease repetitive hiring tasks and increase the time for human connections. Creating a transparent, efficient and simplified hiring experience for recruiters and candidates alike.
So we decided to do something about it.
Come join us!
It is the policy of Avrio AI to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Avrio AI will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.